Welcome to the wiki describing the topics covered in the short programs section of the ACSL contests.
If you'd like to contribute to this wiki - and we'd love to improve it - please shoot us an email requesting an account. Conversely, if we've linked to your material (especially YouTube videos) that you'd prefer that we do not reference, let us know and we will promptly remove those links.
- Assembly Language Programming
- Bit-String Flicking
- Boolean Algebra
- Computer Number Systems
- Data Structures
- Digital Electronics
- Graph Theory
- Prefix/Infix/Postfix Notation
- Recursive Functions
- Regular Expressions
- What Does This Program Do?
- User's Guide for information on using the wiki software
- Configuration settings list
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki release mailing list
- Localise MediaWiki for your language
Here are some test pages that I created (er, copied):
A link to mathematics notation
A link to highlighting of programs