Welcome to the wiki describing the topics covered in the short programs section of the ACSL contests.
If you'd like to contribute to this wiki - and we'd love to improve it - please shoot us an email requesting an account. Conversely, if we've linked to your material (especially YouTube videos) that you'd prefer that we do not reference, let us know and we will promptly remove those links.
- Assembly Language Programming
- Bit-String Flicking
- Boolean Algebra
- Computer Number Systems
- Data Structures
- Digital Electronics
- Karnaugh Map
- FSAs and Regular Expressions
- Graph Theory
- Prefix/Infix/Postfix Notation
- Recursive Functions
- What Does This Program Do?
- Elementary Division: Computer Number Systems (Contest 1)
- Elementary Division: Prefix-Postfix-Infix Notation (Contest 2)]
- Elementary Division: Boolean Algebra (Contest 3)
- Elementary Division: Graph Theory (Contest 4)