Welcome to the wiki describing the topics covered in the short programs section of the ACSL contests.
If you'd like to contribute to this wiki - and we'd love to improve it - please shoot us an email requesting an account. Conversely, if we've linked to your material (especially YouTube videos) that you'd prefer that we do not reference, let us know and we will promptly remove those links.
The categories covered during the regular season in the Classroom, Junior, Intermediate, and Senior Divisions are as follows:
- Assembly Language Programming
- Bit-String Flicking
- Boolean Algebra
- Computer Number Systems
- Data Structures
- Digital Electronics
- FSAs and Regular Expressions
- Graph Theory
- Prefix/Infix/Postfix Notation
- Recursive Functions
- What Does This Program Do?
The categories covered during the regular season in the Elementary Division are as follows:
- Elementary Division: Computer Number Systems (Contest 1)
- Elementary Division: Prefix-Postfix-Infix Notation (Contest 2)]
- Elementary Division: Boolean Algebra (Contest 3)
- Elementary Division: Graph Theory (Contest 4)
The categories covered during the end-of-season invitational competition are as follows: